When most people think of Instant Pots, they think of a model like the Instant Pot Duo 60 Multi-Use Electric Pressure Cooker. You know, the round Instant Pot that has been a best-seller for as long as anyone can remember. The Duo 60 is indeed a terrific model that features seven different cooking modes as well as 14 different one-touch cooking programs. It has more than 51,000 5-star ratings on Amazon, and it retails for $100. Of note, it happens to be on sale right now for $79, so it's not a bad time to buy one.
Before you pull the trigger on that model though, there's another deal that you should definitely check out.
The Instant Pot Aura 9-in-1 Multicooker is a lesser-known model from Instant Pot, but it has a whole bunch of advantages over the Duo 60 that you're familiar with. It has nine different cooking modes instead of just seven on the other model, but it also has a unique elongated shape that many people prefer. It's awesome for flatbreads, for example, as you can see in the image above.
Because it has more features than the Duo 60, the Instant Pot Aura is also more expensive than the Duo model. It retails for $130 and it's worth every penny at that price, but Amazon is running a killer sale for one day only that slashes it down to just $59.99. That matches this model's all-time lowest price, but it's only available until the end of the day on Monday.
Check out some more detail from the Amazon page:
- Instant Pot Aura 10-in-1 multi-use programmable multicooker with advanced microprocessor technology. Replaces 10 appliances in 1 – The aura can roast, stew, bake, steam, slow cook, sear/sauté, rice, yogurt, ferment and warm, all in one cooker. With 10 smart programs your favorite dishes can now be prepared to perfection by simply pushing a button. The cooking pot, The lid and the steam/roasting rack are all dishwasher safe. Note: the aura does not have a pressure cooker function.
- Cook slow, cook smart. 10 smart programs ensure all your favorite dishes are prepared to perfection by simply pushing a button.
- Controls the time and temperature to ensure consistent cooking results. Setting the time and temperature manually is also an option.
- 24-hour ‘Delay Start’ allows you to delay cook start time. Automatic Keep Warm maintains your food temperature up to 24 hours.
- 6 quart oval cook pot and clear lid is convenient in cooking a variety of food. Also makes it easy to monitor progress without releasing steam.
- Simmer, caramelize, sauté and sear. Cooker temperature ranges from 250~425°F [120~220°C]
- Roast or bake! Temperature ranges from 250~425°F [120~220°C] with 10 minutes to 4 hour time adjustment.
- Flexible temperature settings makes it ideal for simmering, caramelizing and sautéing vegetables, and searing meat. Temperature ranges from 250~425°F [120~220°C]
- Roast, Stew, Bake, Steam, Slow Cook, Sear/Sauté, Rice, Yogurt, Ferment and Warm, all in one cooker.
More of today's best deals
Apple AirPods Pro: $234.98
Smart Plug Compatible with Alexa Google Assistant IFTTT for Voice Control, Teckin Mini Smart Ou…: $23.99 ($5.99 each) (use code 7WIMIMTR by 3/5)
Save 40% on Aoycocr Smart Light Switches: $17.99 ($9 each) (use code 40UFV4EG by 3/2)
Save 45% on Aoycocr Smart Dimmer Switches: $19.79 (use code 45KSA2W5 by 3/2)
Save up to 50% on OontZ Angle 3 Series Speakers and Earbuds: $13.98 - $52.49
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s massive 1-day smart home sale has $6 smart plugs, $31 Alexa garage door opener, and so much more
- Today’s best deals: Surprise AirPods Pro sale, MacBook Air blowout, Sonos, Instant Pot, $6 smart plugs, Kindle sale, more
- HP is blowing out its Intel Core-processed PCs to celebrate years of speed and performance
Trending Right Now:
- Apple’s massive iPhone 12 redesign looks incredible in this new video
- This might be our first look at a real Pixel 5 prototype
- New PS5 and Xbox Series X leak is the craziest rumor we’ve heard yet
The $130 Instant Pot Aura is down to $59.99 on Amazon, today only originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 12:09:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.