Magma Storage Rack Frame f-Kayak & SUP [R10-1001]
Storage Rack Frame for Kayak & SUP
Starting with the base rack assembly build a Kayak/SUP storage rack to fit your specific needs.
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water. With Magma's Kayak/SUP Dock Storage Rack System your problems are solved.
Building this rack system is simple, start with the base rack, R10-1001, and purchase the specific arms separately that best fit your needs. Storage rack arms (sold separately) are available in either straight 36", R10-1010-36, for Kayaks, or angled, R10-1020, for SUPs/Boards, or a combination of both whichever best suits your needs. When fully assembled this rack holds up to 4 Kayaks and 5 or more SUPs or any combination.
This finely crafted rack has been designed for mounting directly to a dock or floor and is constructed from 1-1/2" diameter 304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel tubing with 356 Anodized Aluminum connection joints. The vertical uprights have (30) adjustment holes spaced 2" apart for proper spacing between boats/boards to fit any size water toys in the rack. Base rack and all arms come with pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam padding. Each arm has a tie-down point allowing use of securing straps when equipment is stored or simply use a cable lock to safely secure items to the rack.
Whether you're new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack is a must have for every paddling enthusiast.
- Can Be Mounted on Your Dock or Any Flat Surface
- Extremely Strong Adjustable Arms for Any Size Kayak, SUP, or Water Toy
- Base Rack is 1-1/2" diameter 304 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel, Steel Tubing and Hard Anodized Aluminum Elbows
- Straight Arms and SUP Arms (sold in pairs) are purchased separately to customize the rack to your requirements
- Stainless Steel Tie-Down Points to Secure All Water Toys
- Base Rack and All Arms Include UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads
- 100% 304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel
- Absolutely the best way to store your water toys