Heavy Duty Bicycle Storage Rack Vertical Wall Hanger
Product SKU: BS-7012-07
HEAVY DUTY STORAGE
Don't let bike storage be a problem for you. Get your bike off the floor and out of the way by going up. The Lumintrail vertical bike rack makes it easy to load and unload your bike while freeing up much needed space in your apartment or garage. The heavy duty rack features an anti-scratch rubber hook to prevent damage to your rim while anti-slip treads help to hold your bike firmly in place. It works with any wheel size and can hold a maximum load of 40 lbs. Rack comes with hardware necessary to mount to wall studs. (See installation Instructions Below and in images)Specifications:
- Weight: 1.31 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.375” (H) x 5” (W) x 5” (D)
- Color: Black
- 1x Wall Mount
- 4x Screws
- 4x Wall Anchors
- Place the mount on the wall where you would like to install. Using a pencil or pen, trace each mounting hole on the wall.
- Remove the wall mount, and drill a pilot hole where you traced. (Use a 1/8" bit if drilling into a stud without wall anchors, or a 1/4" bit for using the wall anchors)
- If not drilling into a stud, push the wall anchors inside the holes.
- Line up the bike wall mount with the drilled holes. Using a screw driver, tighten the screw to secure the mount in the wall or anchors.
WARNING: Recommended install on heavy solid wall or into a stud. Panel or drywall without studs will NOT support weight properly. Maximum hanging weight of mount is up to 40 lb.
When in use, the weight of the bike should be resting on the hook that is hanging on the wall mount. To remove the bike, lift up to take the weight of the bike off the hook and move bike clear of the hook before letting your bike down.