BROIL KING OFFSET SMOKER
Broil King Offset Smoker - The new Broil King SMOKE line of smokers was launched to kick of 2015. Offering this new offset charcoal smoker as an alternative or addition to the Broil King Keg gives you just that - choice!
Made of the tough stuff - galvanized steel and heavy duty cast iron - this smoker is dependable and up to the task at hand. This style of charcoal barbecue is a first for Broil King and they have nailed it. A great looking smoker that is beginner friendly and works exactly how you'd expect it to.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
- Galvanized steel construction for superior durability and heat retention
- 625 square inches of primary grilling surface
- Heavy duty cast-iron cooking grills teamed up with expandable steel grills
- Chimney stack style air vent system with Roto-Draft damper technology; the same system used on the
- Tough, stainless steel handles give this smoker a little bling and a lot of functionality
- Each compartment has its own charcoal tray and removable ash tray
- Shelf on the front of the smoker is great for food prep and resting tools when not in use
- Storage rack integrated into the legs to hold all your smoking accessories
- 5 Year warranty on the cookbox, 2 years on parts
- Assembled dimensions: 60"W x 52.5"H x 26"D
For instructions on lighting your charcoal check out our