Bafvt Coffee Mug Holder - 304 Stainless Steel Cup Rack Under Cabinet, 10Hooks, Fit for the Cabinet 0.8" or Less
- 10 HOOKS COFFEE MUGS HOLDER - 2 inches spacing per two hooks, neatly holds up to 10 SMALL COFFEE MUGS OR 6 LARGE CUPS depending on the size of the cups.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL - High quality metal, anti-rust and not easy to bend, max bearing weight is 22 pounds.
- APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS - The upper length is 8 inches, the bottom length is 10.8 inches, the width is 6.5 inches and the hooks length is 2 inches, requires a shelf depth of at least 12 inches, FIT FOR THE CABINET 0.8 INCHES THICK OR LESS.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Slide the hanging arm onto the shelf or the underside of cabinet, no damage to furniture.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL STORAGE RACK - Not only can be used as cups holder, but also be used as kitchen utensils holder, drying rack, jewelries rack, etc.
Type: 10 hooks cups storage under shelf
Material: 304(18/8)stainless steel
Size: 10.8" * 6.5" * 2.8"
APPLICABLE CABINET THICKNESS: 0.8" OR LESS
NEATLY HOLDS UP TO 10 SMALL COFFEE MUGS OR 6 LARGE CUPS
1. 304(18/8)stainless steel. High quality metal material, firm and anti-rust.
2. Multi-functional shelf. Can serve as mugs holder, drying rack, kitchen utensils shelf, ornament shelf, ties and other small items shelf.
3. Easy to install. More suitable for kitchen hanging cabinets, wardrobe partitions, office filecabinets and so on.
1. Max bearing weight is 22 pounds. Due to the limited load-bearing capacity of the storage rack, too heavy items may cause the tail of the shelf to sag or the hook to straighten.
2. No screws. If you want to fix it better, you need to have your own screws. When installing, be sure to leave enough space for hanging cups.
3. More suitable for cabinets without doors. Otherwise, there needs a gap between the front edge of the shelf and the lower edge of the cabinet door.
4. Precautions for installation. Require a shelf depth of at least 12 inches, so that the 2 hooks at the end are available.
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.4 x 2.9 inches